The Me Face
After Study Facts:

8/10 of Malays who see me for the first time/dont know me will think that I'm chinese.
9.5/10 of Chinese who see me for the first time/dont know me will think that I'm chinese.
5/10 to 9/10 of others who see me for the first time/dont know me will think that I'm chinese.

============================================
Ad by ad3ck: What's new on Hot-in-Here Movie Trailers: the comedy animation Surf's Up
============================================

Recently while I was in the LRT feeder bus line waiting, there was an around 40s ciner sayur queued up right behind me..she'd got something to ask, I knew, by the look of her face..and I knew she was going to ask me..she was staring at me for quite a while..then,

ciner sayur: !*$&% - #%@^ - $$@($ - (#@* meh?

ad3ck: *no reply*

ciner sayur: *kept looking at me waiting for the answer*

ad3ck: sorry, I dont speak chinese, I'm not chinese..

ciner sayur: solee ar, solee ar..
ad3ck:


That wasn't the first time it happened..

question: How do I do so I look like a Malay?
-proud to be a Malay.

~da
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals