Because I Was Bored!
This weekend I was boring bored so I spent most of the time editing my blog..Here are some changes I made:

please be noted: I created this post because I was boring bored too!

1. Background:




2. Flash Banner:



me is a flash beginner maa..in case you havent seen it, refresh the page and see at the banner part..it's a about-4-sec movie..


3. Search Engine (so called?):



No..I didnt get the idea to design mine here (muahaha!):



4. Toolbar



Now I opened the page using Internet Explorer but the result was disappointing..not as I expected..It's apparently best viewed by Firefox..

Last and least (muahaha~!), if you got time, please vote the following poll..thank you!!

*update: Blogflux server got problem, so here's the new one, yang da vote, please vote again..Thanks~!


Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com


~da
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals