Fitna
I'm sure most of us have heard of this 15 minute movie about Quran named Fitna. It's been on the news these recent days. Da tengok movie dia? Neh:


part 1

part 2


Obviously this leads to Muslims' anger around the world and I have no idea what will happen next. My personal thought on this though, we, as Muslims, are supposed to explain to them (the movie writers and those who wonder) what those Quran verses (mentioned in the movie) mean. Yes, Geert Wilders is right with the verse translations. But he is, can I say, naive, that he doesn’t fully understand the true meanings of the verses as well as the whole surah like why those verses were sent down by Allah etc.

Ku taklaa bagus ngat dalam bende2 cenggini tp just nak share what I feel that's all.

p/s: Will be at the new place tomorrow. Perasaan chuak+gumbira+risau+tak sabar bercampur-campur huhu. wish me LUCK!

da~
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals