Final Conclusion
I was having a dilemma on choosing only one of 3 options of job offers the other day. After all-out consideration on every aspect, I've made the decision which I believe one of the hardest.

So, dari tige2 neh..










eh silap2..camne boleh trsilap upload plak neh sori2..





I pick no 2, which is company B. Neh slepas amek kire semue bende trmasuk gaji dan bonus (aspek yang paling penting hehe), benefits, location wise and company prospects.

25/3 (birthday mak ku) will be my last day at current company.
1/4 (birthday abah ku) will be my first day at the new place.

oh ye, my current company was on the news recently. just nak share.

da~
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals