Tagged Weekend
Atas prmintaan pminat2 Upon requested by ruru n debbie, ku buat tag2 neh ehehe.

of Ruru:


Handphone brand: Sony Ericsson w580i
Body colour: Black
Default tone: Default phone tone
Screen Saver: None
Advantages: I shaking up my music
Why it’s so important to you: To connect, of course.


of Debbie:

Are you a morning person?
Yes I am though I'm quite late to work lately

Think of one person, stick with it. You don’t have to say their name. Would you pick them up alone 100 plus miles away if it was your birthday?
Why would I?

Give two reasons why you get distracted in work
Websudoku, Blog.

Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?
Skang? Tokyo sbb my bro kat sana

Do you have a guitar in your house?
I once had.

How long can you go without your mobile phone?
5 seconds?

Where’s your mobile phone?
Yang ko sebuk nak tau tuh kenape?

I'm tagging who?
you and you ahaha. padan muke.

da~
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals