Nice PC Fair Trip
I was proudly talking about the 2-in-1 position I have in my workplace, and did mention that I had to go to the PC Fair yesterday..It's an unbelivably nice trip..Accompanied by 3 friends(Pjo n her gf, Ana, and Pika), we were extremely HAPPY..Here are some great moments:


The subway between KLCC and KLCC..what a bad sign..There were so crowded with creatures even outside of the hall..

==============================================
Ad by ad3ck: What's new on Hot-in-Here Movie Trailers: Charlotte's Web
==============================================


This pic illustrates us, stuck in the crowd, moving from a hall to a hall..there were 5 halls altogether, and we had to pass all to get the h3ll out from that place..it took at least a minute to get 100m ahead..:)

I couldnt snap pictures inside the hall because I was simply like a sardine in a big sardine can..

but I did my work though, finding out stuff quotations they want..


On other topic:
I bought a 1gb Kinston thumbdrive with the price of RM69..Kire murah giler lar tuh..

No, I'm not mentioning those missing teeth..


Instead, the thumbdrive showed by Afiq..~:)

~da
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals