2-in-1 Position
About a year ago I was offered to work as a blogger software developer a.k.a programmer. Yesterday I was unofficially assigned as a 'hardware guy' (is that the correct term?).

This position I hate love will hopefully sadly-to-say last till next week on Tuesday.

============================================
Ad by ad3ck: What's new on Hot-in-Here Movie Trailers: School For Scoundrels
============================================

That's it for now..gotta go to the PC Fair (where all the PC related products sold at actually more expensive than the normal price low price) to waste my time buy some stuff they want..
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals