The Next Drift Generation
Have you guys watched Initial-D and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift? What do they have in common?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
yeah, that's right, car-drift movies..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
I always dream to be like those drivers, but h3ck, where do I drift my car. In fact, my car is just a box called Kancil..hahaha..I dont have any professional trainings either for being a "drifter". I believe Ive to spend alot of my hard-earned cash to be a pro drifter..but if you are willing to gimme some cash, I will consider..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
But hey, I do NOT dream that, no more..NOT until I watched this video passed by Aya..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Suddenly I changed my mind, but still, I want to be a drifter though..




..but a bicycle drifter..hehehe..C.O.O.L cool!
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals