Detailed Analysis On How Brazil Lost..;p
Yeah..we know that Brazil lost in the WC06 quarter final with a 0-1 defeat, scored by Henry..and some source did blame Roberto Carlos, saying he was pulling up his socks when the freekick was about to begin..Yesterday I received an email from Liza about the detailed analysis on waddah3ck was Roberto Carlos doing..Check the h3ck out!


Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 3


Picture 4


Picture 5


Picture 6


Picture 7


Picture 8

Waddah3ck was he(R.Carlos) doing? What was he thinking? That's not a world-class player..Pity, pity..Now, I got my personal review too..Check the followings:


Picture 5 (I edited)


Picture 6 (I edited)

They supposely watched France players, but heck, they were having the meeting discussing about what will they do when winning the WC..THEY WERE DREAMING, just like R.Carlos! oops, nope..sorry..R.Carlos was pulling up his socks..;p
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals