Me And My Ride
When I was in schools, I always dreamt of cool rides, cars especially..Labels like Skyline, EVO, BWM, Supra, Celica and many more supercars always made me drool..;p

Today, after almost a year working, all those dreams unbelievably COME TRUE. You've got to accept the fact that I am now driving the made-up Skyline R34 with a cool bodykit powered by HKS with NO2 installed!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What? You said I am wasting your time with that crap? You dont believe me issit? You really dont take a word of what I just said issit? Fine, but you may want to scroll this page abit down because a picture tell everything..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
come on, scroll abit more..and you better start to believe me now..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You are almost there..and get ready to be surprised..and please keep your drooling to a minimum when you see it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

me & my Skyline


Now what do you say? This pic simply tells that I'm owning a Skyline..I know, you dont believe your own eyes, right?

What did you say? This is not funny?

Wait-a-sec, I must have missed something..please let me scroll up jap..

Lar..patutlar..please forgive me for this..the second sentence of the second paragraph should read like the following (the bold and all-caps phrase is the correction):
"You've got to accept the fact that I am now driving the made-up Skyline R34 with simply cool bodykit powered by HKS with NO2 installed IN THE NEED FOR SPEED U2 GAME."


::another crap coz I was boring bored!!::

~da
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals