WC06 Fever is Over..
Italy are world champions for the fourth time after beating ten-man France 5-3 on penalties after a 1-1 draw in Berlin's Olympiastadion. erm, Nice!




Italy's great moments after winning the WC..

I watched the game and with the great effort performed by Italy from the very start of the game, I think they deserve the cup of world..

But I do think things would be different if Zidane and Henry were taking the penalty kick..instead of Trezeguet who missed the goal after the ball crashed against crossbar which was consequently leading to the loss..Poor France..hehe..


Trezeguet after missing the goal..


Well, the WC06 is over now but h3ck, I'm still sleepy (at office now)..If this happens again tomorrow, maybe I'll get an MC, I mean a free MC (haha) suggested by a friend of mine..Hey, maybe you guys want it too..just print out the form below, write your name on it..and that's it, free one day off..hehe..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..




Opps..maybe you have to edit the date of the form as well as the second paragraph..erm..perfect then..;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals