Nice Satria Neo
I personally haven't seen the recent Satria Neo (which was lauched by Proton) on the road, but after watching the commercial, it looks quite cool with even more stylish designs if compared to the original Satria..What an improvement..=)


The Launching of The All New 3-Door Satria Neo

HOW-THE-H3CK-EVER, I did receive an email recently from Nea with 3 pics of Satria Neo attached..What I'm gonna show you might probably change WHAT-THE-H3CK-EVER you guys have ever tought about Neo before(nice, cool, chun, macho, bla bla bla)..I know, this is not a good thing to hear..but h3ck, that's simply the truth..

This red Neo was drived by skilled Proton testdrivers (according to the email) when it hit the sidewalk..




What did you say? Still looks nice..yeah I agree..but you may want to scroll down a lil bit to see the other side of the car..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..




N-I-C-E Nice..yeah, improved designs with typical Proton's body materials..
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals