Me as a PC Gamer
Ive been "involved" in PC game world for almost 8 years now and I do track all the changes, the improvements, the latest features, technologies in today's gaming..and most of the today's state-of-the-art games do require features like hi-tech display cards, fast processors, 3d accelerators, and others..


picture 1

As for me, those are always the things I consider to get the best satisfying experience..its a passion for me, really..Im willing to spend my hard-earn money to upgrade my PC..picture 1 illustrates the extra harddisk I bought meant merely for games..

I do play games like GTA San Andreas, Need For Speed Most Wanted, and FIFA06..and many more..I didnt mention the rest, these are only the biggies that I am with..

And today, after almost a year I work 5 days a week, I can hardly play these games all the time..(I spent at least 3 hours a day playing games before being a programmer)..as an alternative, I decide to spend the whole weekend to play all the games I love..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
but I dont know..this is just simply not happening on weekends..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
I do have free time..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
and I do mange my timetable, which most of the time on weekends is for games..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
BUT H3CK..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
they're always there when I am there!!


picture 2


picture 3

picture 2 and picture 3 show my nephews, CONQUERing the PC of mine, and playing the NFSMW..

Thank you! thank you for making my car up..and yeah, that spoiler is cool..nice spray color too..and dont forget to install the NO2..that would be great and fast..may be you need to change that rim to the 20-inch one..ok..perfect..haha..thats me on weekends..
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals