Just Wanna Share Something..
I received an email from a friend of mine, Nazrah quite a while ago..I was very surprised when seeing the pic attached..a freaking freaky pic..seriously..later, I forwarded the pic to most of my friends..and Linda Onn did reply saying that she couldn't sleep thinking of that pic..haha..padan muker..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
what? you dont believe at all the words I just mentioned?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
what did you say? I must have been freaking kidding you?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
You are not afraid at all to see the pic?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
nah, tengok nih:


Click on the pic for a larger view.. focus in the red circle..and make sure you are alone in your room, 5 minutes before you sleep..

erm..Sweet Dreams!!
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals