Another 'Something' to be Shared
================================================
Ad by ad3ck: What's new on Hot-in-Here Movie Trailers: Click (Adam Sandler)
your ad here..;p

================================================

Last Monday, I did mention bout the freaking pic I got from a friend..So, how was your night..sleep soundly with the sweet dreams? haha..I dont think so..padan muker..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
What? You are not afraid at all of the pic? You are not kidding me, are you? owh, you've seen the pic before, no wonder lar you tak takut..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Well, I got this must-see freakin pic..also forwarded by Nazrah (I dont know, I got all freaking pics from her..;p), n I bet this time you will have better "sweet dreams"..hehehe..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
Check the h3ck out:



What? nothing scary? look closely..Focus at those trees behind the old hut..If you look carefully at the center, there is a dark side and..look..carefully..look..THERE!!
..
..
..
..
hehehe..padan muker..

thanx to Nazrah KFC for the pic..
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals