What is Women?
I know. Subjective answers for this question..but hey, what's in your head when you hear this question for the first time? Yup, you might be thinking of women you know/see/ who are/were around you..then what? Yes, correct, you might be thinking the physical part of women, as well as their characteritics..

=============================================================
Ad by ad3ck: What's new on Hot-in-Here Movie Trailers: My Super Ex-Girlfriend
=============================================================


But I got my own personal views of women..To answering the question, I visualize them in pictures, and the followings simply describe all of some of them, created by me forwarded by a friend..;p




Looks like women are very dangerous hazardous chemicals..;p




I dont know, never got married..




Almost totally agree..




Women are complicated..hmm, all of them some of them I believe..




Hehe..TOTALLY AGREE No comments..
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals