MCR-ing
4 reasons why I'm in a way good moood this work week:

1
Liverpool and ARSE-Sengal's unbeaten run ended in the latest gameweek.

2
Teep, me and friends watched My Chemical Romance Live in KL woooh teruje gile tak igt. Band favorite neh hehe.



The show started abit late at around 815 and took about 1 1/2 hour. Walaupong suare Gerrard Way tuh agak tak sampai and a bit fun-chit, tp still masuk and pitching tak lari. I had a big great time there!


The best pic taken. Maklumlaa ku kat free seating zone je hehe.

3
I had an interview this morning and everything went well. Written and practical test pong dpt dijwb dgn baik dan lengkp. Hehe padahal ade satu question tuh ku tak tau ku sms member and luckily he replied quick. Pastuh utk practical test plak ku smpt tgk note dlm thumbdrive sbg reference.

4
Esok cuti!!! Ape? Ko tak cuti? Oo yer, Selangor jer yang chuti hehe. padan muke.

da~
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals