8888
I got this email subjected Age Character Calculations recently. I believe some of you have got this kind of emails before. Ku personally da byk kali dapat. But still bukak jugak. It's a small age calculation system yang require you to insert your dob and display how many years sampailaa miliseconds of your age.

I was surprised when i insertd my birthday this time though.


Insert dob.


Click enter and the result is displayed.

Yes, today (19/11/07) is my 8888th day of age. Lawa tak nombor neh? Will it be my lucky day today? ok2 cut the crap.

Get here and check out how many days have you lived. ;p.

Thanx to Mr Don for the email.

~da
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals