Starbucks Kopi
Have you ever heard/read the article that asks you to stop buying Yahudi's products? Yes, one of the companies listed is Starbucks Coffee. I dont blindly write this. You can find it everywhere. I'm not going to list down all coz they are way too many. I'm talking about in Malaysia particularly.

Now I never went to any of the Starbucks Coffee shops in my whole life. In a way, I'm proud of it and glad that I dont spend a single cent to at least them.

But..

I'd stand by this Starbuck. Yes I would. Not because of the name. Nor because of the fact that they sell coffee. Simply because..

























..they are Malay. ;).

Trimas to Zeila for the pic.

~da
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals