4 S
I was tagged by Syafa. Layaan.

4 jobs I’ve had in my life
1. Pmbantu kedai dobi.
2. Jail Hotel banquet server
3. 5-month anggur developer
4. Software developer
5. Boss

4 movies I can watch over and over again
1. Sembilu
2. Maria Mariana
3. Gerak Khas The Movie
4. Janji Diana, Pasrah, Bara and the list goes on
ahahahha just kidding

4 places I've been on vacation to
1. Bandung
2. Zoo Negara
3. Port Dickson
4. Merdeka Square ;p.

4 of my favorite dishes
1. Mee Bandung
2. Laksa Penang
3. Satay Kajang
4. Mee Rebus Johor

4 places I would like to visit
1. Namibia haha.
2. Europe
3. Malaysia
4. umah teep hohe.

4 most overused words
1. !Dang!
2. Cheh
3. *muntah*
4. da

4 things im currently into
1. MCR
2. puase
3. raye
4. blogging working

people im going to tag
1. Syafa
2. Syafa
3. Syafa
4. Syafa
that explains 4 S. haha pdn muke Syafa. ;p.

~da
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals