Biskut Marie
Atas prmintaan ramai (ween n achik the hampehgirl jer sebenanyer hehe), ku dkehendki mnjwb tag.

* * *
Owh yer just nak share experience ku td. Td ade mkn2 kat opis, ade satu kolik (colleague) kasi ku chocolate cake. Kek tuh dbuat dr biskut marie, katenye. First time seumor hidop ku dengar kek dbuat dr biskut marie. ;p.

* * *

Here the tag thing goes:

*This is the rule: If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences..

*These can be copied and pasted to your entry* <~ haper lg haha..

1. A person is only as good as… how good he thinks he is.
2. Friendship is always…cherish.
3. To love is to…give.
4. Money makes me... think of what to buy :) & how much to save for the rainy days.
5. I miss…. being a carefree.
6. My way of saying I care is by… to show I care.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by…giving it all I can give to family & friends.
8. Pick the flowers when…it blooms.
9. To love someone is to…feel the love shared and staying true.
10. Beauty is…in the eye of the beholder.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was.... ooOoOhhh, i'm going to highschool.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember.... I was having the time of my life.
13. I am most happy when ..... when my family enjoys my cooking & ofcourse going shopping.
14. Nothing makes me happier than … my hubby, my children, my family, my friends.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change.... people's grieve into happiness & judgementals.
16. If smiles were…never be seen among us… then I.... will be sad.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... share not only happiness but also hardship.

And I would like to tag:
1. Ween

2. Hampehgirl,



again haha. padan muke korang. puas hati aku. ;p.



~da
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals