Wed-Tag-Day
First off, the correct answer on previous post is tupai. Ku ngan mak nampak tupai itu. :D

Tagged by Kak Masyitah.

Ontahapo-dari-ontahmano Questions:

1. Hi..how are you?
I'm good.

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
Skang tgh keje dol.

3. I LOVE U
I know.

4. DO u want some cookies?
No thanks, I have lots in my PC. LOL.

5. Can you take me a picture?
Can I delete after taking?

6. Help me in my work?
Boss ko hire ko ke hire aku?

7. Here's my gift to you...
Mane? kelepet la ko neh.

8. Let's just be text mates
No, I'd prefer classmates

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
Tak koser ku.

10. Let's sit together in the bus
Please give me some space, please.

12. You're still pretty...
I know.

13. I still LOVE you!
I know.

14. Can I visit your house?
Not now.

15. Do you love me?
Let's just be friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals