The 5
Tagged by Kak Suzanalelawatty.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
It was 19 Nov 2003. At that time I was a student having a month semester break. I clearly remember how I was 4-day hospitalized suffering from dengue during the break.

What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1. To attend agency technical meeting at Putrajaya.
2. To complete some of the pending tasks.
3. To read YOUR blog.
4. To continue reading Rich Dad Poor Dad - Retire Young Retire Rich.
5. To blog about this LOL.

What are 5 things that you do if you were a bilionaire?
1. I'd first and foremost tender my resignation right away LOL. Yes, I work for money.
2. I'd invest and make sure money works for me.
3. I'd let the world know ad3ck.blogspot.com LOL.
4. I'd spend for friends and family.
5. I'd donate some to those who need and go perform haj.

What 5 jobs you've had?
1. Kulibatak at Ni*ko Hotel, KL.
2. Programmer at Kelana Jaya.
3. Associate Software Developer at Tropicana.
4. IT Executive at Dayabumi.
5. Software Engineer at Glenmerie.

2 - 4 tuh semua sama je job scope nye actually. Nama je lain. :D

Who are 5 persons you want to tag?
1. S. Mariamman a/l B. Punjaalingam.
2. Munni Kanchadewi a/p K. Muthusamy.
3. Wong Kee Kiat Chow Meng Chong Body Kit <~ Mak aih panjangnye name ko.
4. Ibrahim Manap bin Lebai Dollah.
5. you, yes, you.
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals