Mind Programming


I've spent a couple of years doing machine programming but today, I realize what's more important in life is actually mind programming. Today I gradually program my mind to achieve all the goals I state in my Goal Book. It's not easy but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

Mind programming may vary into many types and categories. Depending on how you implement it, mind programming can get you on top of others, but be careful because it also can get you deep in shit.

What's closely related to this type of programming is planning. He says "failing to plan is planning to fail". By planning you can well manage what you want to do and what you want to achieve.

To make it short and clear, I'm currently mind programming.



I'm programming YOUR MIND.
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals