Google Chrome


I dropped by Sue's blog and found out her latest post about the new Google browser, Google Chrome to be quite interesting. To people who stare at PC monitor at least 8 hours a day like me, type of browser does matter.

So I gave the browser a try. Overall it's quite similar to Firefox (which is better than IE ooopss), apart from the incredibly chun and simple interface, and new features like the most visited website thumbnails.

However when I run my friend's javascript enabled web application, the browser's response is a bit slow (if compared to Firefox and IE). Nevermind it's BETA after all.

Cuba-lah Google Chrome.

err ku pong da macam Jard The not so Great tulis pasal entri kawan2. Best gak lol.

da~
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals