Natural Gas for Vehicles
Due to the upcoming job transfer, I'll be using 100% own transport to get to work. This will increase my monthly expenses as the cekik-darah fuel prices never seem to look good. I need to do something about it.

So recently I did a little modification on Kancil. Take a close look at these before and after photos:


Before


After

Can you spot the difference? Cube tgk betol2 beza kat kereta dlm 2 gambo tuh.

Klu korang tgk betol2, sampai besok pagi pong tak jumpe ape2 ehehe.

Ok2 just kidding. Ku actually tambah NGV(Natural Gas for Vehicles) kat Kancil neh.

RM8 for 150km. Why not? ROI in 2 years.

da~
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals