Thank God It's Friday!
Tagged by cik poyo. Here goes:

1. Do you think you're hot?
I do. I mean hot kat leher dgn dahi neh. rase cam nak demam.

2. Upload your fave picture of you


Me in the blacksuit - preparing to fight my-inside-self

3. Why do you like that picture?
Sbb nmpk mcm seorg hero?

4. When was the last time you ate pizza
I don't eat pizza, I eat lempeng.

5. The last song you listen to?
"Check Yes Juliet" (by ad3ck-mase dlm jamban td)

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
having a 50 5-minute short break.

7. What name you prefer besides yours?
Abg hensem

5 People to tag:
1. Michelle
2. Azura
3. Opaq
4. Gerrard Way
5. Wayne Rooney

9. Who is number one?
classmate masa darjah 2.

10. Number three is having relationship with?
Jard???

11. Say something about number five?
Manchester Untied striker.

12. How about number four?
My Chemical Romance vocalist.

13. Who is number two?
pengawas masa darjah 3.
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals