Stranger
Have u ever have Yahoo! Messenger messages popped out asking you to check the sender's profile page out? From unknown of course.

Normally it comes out stating her(almost 100% of the time the sender is female) name, and asks you to see her pic on her site (with a hyperlink).

I don't know if it's kind of website promotion (by spamming?!) but beware not to click the link because besides the fact that those websites may contain nudity, it may also produce virus which may affect your operating system.

But as far as I'm concerned it's an automated system. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Today I was in office blogging working when it suddenly came out. But in a bit different 'approach' this time. The message's like from a real person who wants to start a conversation out. I just responded to her greet. Just for fun lol. Here are the print-screens I took:


If someone knows you well, she wont call you using your email id, agree?

The main objective of the conversation is to deliver those links. What a plan lol.

I then ignored it and just stopped the chat there.

Siape yang reti buat (or tau anything pasal) sistem camneh? mind share?

da~
0 comments:

Post a Comment
Get back to home


Profilo
Hotlinks
Divisions
Daily Doses
What's New
Posted B4
Booked
I Do Surf
Home | e-toyol.com | Latipah | Premier Goals